Meiya & Alvin - Rubber Ball- Window Box
A soft to touch lightweight rubber ball that features different textures on each side and a variety of fun colours. Inside has a small bell that rings when the ball moves or rolls.
Great for building a young child's ball skills and hand-eye coordination.
A part of the Meiya & Alvin collection which is an environmentally friendly range of toys from Bonikka. They are made with natural cotton, antibacterial corn fibre and sustainably-produced rubber. These toys are hypo-allergenic and non-toxic, and are suitable for babies.
- Made of natural rubber that is harvested sustainably from rubber trees, with a 12 year lifecycle.
- BPA and phtalates free.
- A conical head and smooth wide ears that provide ample chewing parts for babies.
- Rubber head that is hand painted with non-toxic food paint.
- Fabric body made of soft, pure cotton.
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
Suitable for ages: Newborn and up